Sunday, May 4, 2014

Hot or Not #3

Name: Jimmy the Cab Driver
Occupation: Cab driver; music video interpreter
I Heart the Nineties Rating: Gonna have to go with Barney on this one, due to his constant dirty and assumingly smelly appearance


Before "Grounded for Life", I only knew Donal Logue as this character. This was back when MTV was a big part of my life. Between Beavis & Butthead, Daria, Real World, Road Rules and MTV Beach House, the channel was on all the time. And now, I can't even remember the last time I watched it. C'est la vie. I'm getting old, stuck in my ways, and saying things like "c'est la vie" to explain why I don't like modern stuff. Oh lordy...

But anyways, Jimmy the Cab Driver; if you're not familiar, check him out on the youtubes.

2 comments:

  1. THAT WAS DONAL LOGUE? I seriously had no idea. Flabbergasted!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment? Schwing!