Sunday, May 19, 2013

Motor City Comic Con 2013: Worth the 1.5 Hour Line


Buffy the Vampire Slayer is yet another show that should have appealed to me but I never thought to watch it when it was new. A few years ago I watched every episode though, loving the wardrobe and actually enjoying (most of) the show. And of course there was Spike. How could I not like Spike?

Yesterday I attended the Motor City Comic Con. Spike wasn't there, but Xander was! He attracted a lot of crazy Buffy fans, like a group of girls dressed as Buffy, Willow and Giles that were just not pulling it off. So he was pretty busy, but we did manage to get this photo with him. He also hugged us in a very intimate manner (not complaining, he smelled pretty fresh). Did you know he overcame a speech impediment? Pretty impressive.



I also met Alex Winter of Lost Boys, Bill & Ted and Freaked fame. I've seen Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure about a million times but I managed to play it cool and not get crazy. And why am I wearing a "High on Stress" shirt? Well that's because I also got to meet.....


Booger! This post is deviating more and more from the 90s, but hey, I love Booger. And he loves me, according to the autograph I got. Revenge of the Nerds is one of the best 80s movies, so if you haven't seen it yet, what are you waiting for??



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment? Schwing!