Sunday, July 20, 2014

Random 90s Movie Review #15: Wayne's World



Some movies based on SNL characters don't always stand the test of time (see: It's Pat, Coneheads, etc.) But Wayne's World still holds up for me. I looove buddy films, probably because the dialogue can just be so perfect sometimes. So my favorite part of this movie would be the quotability. All of these words/phrases have found their way into my permanent vocabulary:

Schwing!

Live in the now!!

Are you mental?

Psycho hosebeast

Shyeah right

It's sucking my will to live!

Why you should watch this movie: Are you mental?

Why you shouldn't watch this movie: All I have to say about that is.. asphinctersayswhat

I Heart the Nineties rating: Two snaps up.. excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment? Schwing!